Campaigns & Events Coordinator
The Campaigns and events coordinator is a key member of the Fundraising and Communications Team. They will play an integral role and hold responsibility for coordinating integrated fundraising and communications campaigns across the Hospice. This includes coordinating the Sunflower Days, Bewley’s Big Coffee Morning Social for Hospice, integrated Christmas Campaign, etc., and project-managing collaborative fundraising efforts for other campaigns.
This is a full-time permanent post and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate integrated fundraising and communications campaigns for North West Hospice and support all voluntary fundraising, events and supporters.
- Responsible for coordinating the planning, execution and evaluation of key fundraising campaigns including but not limited to Hospice Sunflower Days, Bewley’s Big Coffee Morning Social for Hospice, Memorial Wall, Christmas Campaign, etc. In addition, consistently analyse, improve on and diversify campaigns in order to ensure sustainability.
- Have a creative approach to fundraising and supporter/donor engagement, recognising the special relationship supporters and donors have with North West Hospice.
- Driving corporate campaigns and events with a view to establishing and developing long standing corporate relationships.
Eligibility Criteria Qualification and /or Experience
- Professional qualification in relevant discipline or equivalent experience in a fundraising, marketing or income generation role.
- A proven record of leading and coordinating projects/ campaigns.
- Experience of motivating and coordinating people and events.
- Ability to deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent IT, administration, digital and social media skills required.
- Full clean Drivers Licence and access to own vehicle is essential.
Enquiries & Request for Job Descriptions to:
A detailed Job Specification is available to download here
Informal enquiries should be directed to:
Aisling O’Connor, North West Hospice, by phone (071) 9170523 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please forward a CV and detailed cover letter to Aisling O’Connor by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday October 7th at 5pm
Interviews to take place week beginning October 17th approximately.